KOREAN BBQ aka BULGOGI!

Everytime I see it, I need to go eat it. I LOVE KBBQ! When Wai, Jas, and me went to London, you better believe that we had some. China Town ftw! Hah! It was pretty good. Only thing that sucked was the fact that we didn't get to make it ourselves.. hah. Actually it was kinda easier that way anyways so.. yeye... I enjoyed! We ate so much, but if it was like it is in the states where you have All-You-Can-Eat-KBBQ we would've been in trouble..hah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Very very good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since we ate so much, we decided to hit up the infamous Trocadero. We all hadn't been there for YEARS! Good times. Hah!

Photobucket
KA-MEA-MEA!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Asians on Tour.