KICK OFF MONDAYS

Ey! What's up? Long time no blog. I figured I would do something about that. Hopefully I can be consistent with this. Kinda missed it. And since its the start of the week, why not kick it off with a little blog post. Hah.

First of all, s/o to the weekend. A lot of galavanting, but ended it very productive.

 photo _DSC7936_zps8nhfm0ph.jpg
Started with a little shoot at this rather photo friendly spot. Can't wait to show you guys what we ended up with. Hah.

 photo _DSC8047_zpsvdy8evzr.jpg
Ended the weekend with Mr. Snaasa. He drew some illustrations for a little project we're doing, and I edited some pictures that I've been laging on. Very good. Thanks good sir for the cheese and crackers.

 photo _DSC8056_zps9xs8rih0.jpg
Wildfire.

Now back to this week. Monday.

Started off with another edit session early in the AM. Then I met up with Raggen, Magdi, and Thea. Good job guys! Its crunch time now, we got this. It's going to be awesome.
 photo _DSC8104_zpscxkdn6hd.jpg
 photo _DSC8109_zpsihifewp6.jpg
Master minds.

 photo _DSC8134_zpse57f5lfe.jpg
 photo _DSC8137_zpsujrvuz3x.jpg
"Apen og Kjeften"

After that I headed over to YME to link up with my brother Jas. Had to help him take some pics of the new shoes at the store. Always nice to work over there, aka catch up with ze good people as well.

 photo _DSC8150_zpsmz9t6kdo.jpg
 photo _DSC8164_zps6sw0gnmy.jpg
 photo _DSC8171_zpsdqfcvd9y.jpg
 photo _DSC8200_zpscewovusj.jpg
 photo _DSC8210_zpslzccay3x.jpg
@ymesneakers

 photo _DSC8247_zpsbdw0pey4.jpg
The legend. Catch him play at Angst on the 9th this week. Øyanatt what's good?

You already know after work we had to catch something to eat.

 photo _DSC8266_zpszckdub1d.jpg
 photo _DSC8271_zpsiwkvoqc2.jpg
Carmel!!! Mix kebab with pasta and fries.. hahahah.

 photo _DSC8276_zpsxjf4qern.jpg
 photo _DSC8279_zpsnaqqdmzj.jpg
Two pics of Jas not believing that I'm gonna start blogging again.

 photo _DSC8284_zps4vweurhu.jpg
So sick. Clot x Nike Vapor Max.

Niceeee... first post down. Let's hope this becomes a regular again. Now I'm off to pack for my next trip and eat some more. Follow me on the gram for even more updates. ----> @AKAM1K3